Titan Powrliner 3500 - Road marking machine
The Titan Powrliner 3500 is a powerful road marking machine for spraying single and two-component materials for marking roads, car parks, commercial and industrial areas. It has a flow rate of 2.8 l/min at a maximum working pressure of 227 bar.
Both single and two-component materials can be sprayed in the field of car park marking, flooring and pavement. The Powrliner 3500 can also be used for industrial and road markings.
Technical details :
- Maximum flow rate: 2.8 l/min
- Maximum working pressure: 227 bar
- Maximum nozzle size: 0.027"
- Honda engine: 120 ccm, 4 PS
Accessories included in delivery:
- Base unit on trolley with Honda petrol engine, hose intake and storage facility
- Titan gun with nozzle holder
- High-pressure hose (thread: 1/4"), length 15m, extended working radius, e.g. for manual application with stencils
- Pressure gauge combination (thread: 1/4")
- 2x TiTAN TR1 marking nozzle
- Extension arm for exact positioning of the gun; optionally right or left; height adjustable
- Bowden cable for steering; for repositioning the device or giving a command in curves
- Bowden cable for gun; to determine independently the duration of your sprays
- Filters for intake system, HD filter and gun
- User's manual
Note: The machine will be delivered without the necessary fuel!
Titan article number: 0537015
Video with the most important information about the Titan Powrliner 3500: