Following a request from one of our customers, we thought that this article could be useful to you. As you know. our FARBMAX nozzles and nozzle holders are a financially attractive alternative to similar products from the Graco and Wagner ranges. Unless otherwise stated, an Airless spray nozzle is conventional in shape and reversible. If your gun and holder are compatible with FARBMAX nozzles, then it will be very easy to use them interchangeably. However, it is possible that the seal of your nozzle is inserted incorrectly and that it can “partially” block the slot, thus preventing the nozzle from entering the holder.
“Help Me Airless Discounter, the nozzle won’t fit the holder”
Please ensure the sprayer is switched off and the trigger is locked on your Airless gun before handling.
Please Note: The gun in our example was not connected to a hose or a paint sprayer, so we did not lock it. Make sure the trigger lock is switched on when handling the holder or adjusting the spray nozzle.
Steps to ensure the Airless nozzle is inserted correctly
- Unscrew the nozzle holder from your gun. If the seal is inside (see below), remove it.
2. In our example it is a gasket for metal nozzle and nozzle holder.
3. When removed, the holder looks like this.
4. Now you can insert your nozzle without difficulty into the holder.
5. Now replace the seal in its place either directly in the holder or as in the picture below on the output of the spray gun.
6. Fit the holder and screw it to the gun as much as possible.
7. And now, the nozzle is well fixed and ready to serve.
Now that your paint gun is ready for use, all you have to do is learn how to use it. Fortunately, we already have an article on this subject to know how to paint with Airless technology with the right technique! If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment on this article or to contact us by email.
Love our content? You can find more here:
Questions or queries?
For any further questions or if you would like to get your hands on one of these products seen in this article, you can contact us on +49 (0) 30 220 15436, fill out our contact form below or email us. If you wish to purchase one of the products mentioned above, you can check them out in our online store. You can also visit us at our service base during office hours.
Questions or queries? Fill out a Contact Form here.