How to change the seal in a Graco RAC X tip (nozzle) holder?
Installing the seal of a Graco RAC X tip holder – simple thing to do when you know how it works. The question just came up. So we shot a video as answer. / Wie wird die Dichtung an einem Graco RAC X Düsenhalter richtig eingesetzt? Die Frage tauchte gerade auf. Als Antwort hier ein kurzes Video dazu. #airlessdiscounters #airlessdiscounter #airless #graco #racx #tip #tipholder #düse #düsenhalter #seal #dichtung @riseresidential @gracopaintsprayers @graco_contractor_club
The steps are quite simple once you know how the Graco RAC X seal tip, nozzle and tip holder are put together. We received a request from a customer to take him through how to change the tip seal, our response summary is listed below, and we have included a short video for those that enjoy a visual instruction instead.
1. Compress metal gasket (saddle) and plastic gasket – this is the small circular metal piece with a hole in it and a black plastic ring.
2. Place seals at the base of the tip (nozzle)
3. Hold the tip holder in one hand with the metal nut pointing towards you (as if it would spray into your hand), and insert seals into the tip (nozzle) holder
4. Position the seals and withdraw the tip (nozzle)
5. Insert the tip (nozzle) into the tip (nozzle) holder
6. Screw the nozzle holder onto the gun
Where do you get replacement seals for the Graco RAC X tip (nozzle) holder?
Replacement seals are supplied with each nozzle. Should further seals be needed, these can be ordered directly at our online shop. Two sealing systems are available for the Graco RAC X nozzle holder. The standard black gaskets (see picture) and orange seals, which are especially suitable for solvent-based paints and paints.
Seals for other Graco nozzle systems such as Graco RAC V or Graco XHD as well as gaskets for Wagner nozzles are also available in our shop in the category gasket nozzles.
For any further questions regarding our products, you can contact us on +49 (0) 30 220 15436, fill out our contact form below or email us. You can also visit us at our service base during office hours.