In the second part of our new future interactive video series “Questions and Answers, Q&A” we show you how you can change the Graco O-ring of the inlet valve housing in Graco Airless piston pumps. We received a question regarding this from a customer: his Graco Airless sprayer was leaking paint from above the intake valve as soon as the pump was activated. It turned out that the O-ring was damaged. In the video here we show you how to replace the O-ring using Graco Ultra Max II 795 ProContractor. The process is similar for other Graco models.
Which o-ring is right for my Graco sprayer?
Here is a brief overview of several Graco Airless Graco Classic, ST MAX, ST MAX II, UltraMax II, and Mark Series Airless devices.
- Order Graco Classic 390 – Graco O-ring directly – click here
- Order Graco Classic 395 – O-ring directly – click here
- Order Graco Classic 495 – Graco O-ring directly – click here
- Order the Graco ST MAX Series – O-ring – click here
- Ordering Graco ST MAX II 395 – O-ring – click here
- Order the Graco ST MAX II 495 – O-ring directly here – click here
- Order the Graco ST MAX II 595 – O-ring directly here – click here
- Order Graco UltraMax ll 695 – O-ring – click here
- Order Graco UltraMax ll 795 – O-ring directly – click here
- Order Graco UltraMax ll 1095 – Graco O-ring – click here
- Order Graco Mark V – O-ring directly – click here
- Order Graco Mark VII – Graco O-ring – click here (additional O-ring adapter)
- Order Graco Mark X – O-ring directly – click here
If in doubt, take a look in the manual, there you will find the construction drawing and the corresponding part numbers.
When should the O-ring on the Graco intake valve body be changed?
The o-ring should always be replaced if it does not seal properly. Over time, wear may occur or the sealing ring may be damaged during the process of mounting it or disassembling the pump (for example, when you are cleaning the inlet valve).
Do you have further questions about the handling and use of Airless sprayers?
We are happy to assist you through our partner PaintTech in their Facebook group “Spraying Makes Sense“, where you will find a lot of precious information on Airless spraying techniques and pumps. Remember, you can always reach us via phone at +49 (0)30/220 154 36, by mail firstname.lastname@example.org via our contact form here below. Follow us and be generous with the likes and subscriptions!
Follow us and like our page on Facebook: Airless Discounter International
Watch our informative videos on our YouTube Channel
Follow us on Instagram