Wear can damage the pump on Graco Ultra and UltraMax Airless equipment. As an error message, the red light below the pressure control illuminates four times after the trigger has been removed – for example when the pump is blocked. In this case, the pump has reached its lifetime and should be replaced. In the video, the steps to repair the pump of the Graco Ultra and UltraMax are explained in detail.
Order Graco Ultra Pump
To order a replacement pump, simply choose from the list below:
- Order Graco Triax replacement pump for Graco Ultra directly from the cable – click here
- Order Graco Triax replacement pump for Graco Ultra with battery directly – click here
- Order Graco Triax replacement pump for Graco UltraMax directly – click here
Step-by-step instructions for repairing the Graco Ultra & UltraMax pump
- Disconnect power (battery / cable)
- Relieve pressure
- Remove nozzle holder with nozzles and cup
- Remove the syringe / flushing switch
- Loosen the housing screws and remove the upper shell of the plastic housing
- Remove defective pump (previously remove anti-static cable – only Graco UltraMax)
- Insert replacement pump – Leave plastic protection on pump (connect anti-static cable to pump – Graco UltraMax only)
- Position pump and remove plastic guard
- Place plastic housing and screw together
- Mount the syringe / flushing switch
- Install nozzle holder and cup system
- Test sprayer
Safety Note: To repair and replace the pump unit of the Graco Ultra and Graco UltraMax, disconnect the sprayer from the power supply (battery, cable). In addition, the pressure should be released via the relief valve. In addition, please observe the operating and repair instructions of the manufacturer.
More information on the Graco Ultra and Graco Ultra Max
For more information about Graco Ultra & UltraMax, we have summarized for you in the following posts:
- All You Need to Know About the Graco Ultra Handheld Airless Sprayers
- Graco Airless Troubleshooting – when your sprayer doesn’t spray
- Graco Ultra Spare Parts Guide and How to Order Accessories
- Graco Ultra cordless handheld sprayer 17M366 – Technical drawing & spare parts order list
- Graco UltraMax 17P258 – Technical drawing & spare parts order list
- Graco Ultra corded handheld sprayer 17M360 – Technical drawing & spare parts order list
Safety note: The instructions in the operating instructions should be taken into account in the above-mentioned measures for fault elimination. In addition, the sprayer should be disconnected from the power supply (cable or battery) and the unit should not be under pressure (depressurize).
Love our content? You can find more here:
Questions or queries?
For any further questions or if you would like to get your hands on one of these products seen in this article, you can contact us on +49 (0) 30 220 15436, fill out our contact form or email us. If you wish to purchase one of the products mentioned above, you can check them out in our online store. You can also visit us at our service base during office hours.