Steps to clean your Graco T-MAX
The following video gives an overview and a tutorial on cleaning and maintaining the Graco T-Max 506 and T-Max 657. It systematically illustrates how the device is cleaned of excess plaster and emptied. Then the cleaning takes place, water is pumped through the system, the cleaning ball is inserted into the hose to help clean the spray hoses. The spray gun, the filter, the nozzle and the nozzle holder are finally cleaned by hand.
We have produced more videos about the Graco T-Max series, including answers to the following questions: Instructions for getting started with the Graco T-Max 506 and 657. How to properly spray with the Graco T-Max 506 and 657? What features does the Graco T-Max 506 and 657 sprayers offer?
Learn more about the Graco T-Max 506 & Graco T-Max 657
- Graco T Max Spare Parts & Operating Instructions for the Graco T-Max 506 & Graco T-Max 657
- Plaster Sprayers T Max Hose – Graco T-Max 506 & Graco T-Max 657
- Spray Lance for Plaster Spraying Ceilings using the Graco T-Max 506 & 657
- Spray Plaster with the Graco T-Max 506 & Graco T-Max 657 Sprayers
- Video – Graco T-Max 657 – Instructions for Spraying Plaster
- Video – Graco T-Max 506 & 657 Sprayers – Getting Started Guide
- Video – Graco T-Max 506 & 657 – Spray with Plaster Properly
For any further questions regarding our products, you can contact us on +49 (0) 30 220 15436, fill out our contact form below or email us. If you wish to purchase one of the products mentioned above, you can check them out in our online store. You can also visit us at our service base during office hours.